I like big #BOTS blizzard rap song!

I like big #BOTS and I can not lie

You other brothers can’t deny

That when a snowstorm comes in with a twist

And a snowflake is in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull up tough

‘Cause you notice that snowstorm was rough

Deep is the jet stream & it's tearing

I’m hooked and I can’t stop staring

Oh baby, I wanna get with you

And take your picture

My homeboys tried to warn me

But that snowstorm you got makes me so horny

Ooh, Rump-o’-smooth is my GFS

You say you wanna get in my Euro?

Well, use me, use me

‘Cause you ain’t that average ensemble

I’ve seen them dancin’

To hell with romancin’

I'm frozen & melting til I turn wet.


The we can focus on that northern jet - Stream

I’m tired of weather channel – it seems

Sayin’ #BOTS is not a thing

Take the average black man and ask him that

And then you know baby got #BOTS

So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)

Has your girlfriend got the #Bots! (Hell yeah!)

Tell ’em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)

Shake that healthy #Bots

Baby got #Bots.

No comments:

Post a Comment